Snyder Upholstery Legacy
Snyder Seat Covers & Upholstery has been a family owned and operated business for over 65 years! Founded in 1950, Snyder Upholstery began work with one of the oldest Buick dealerships, Whiting Buick on East Avenue in Rochester, New York. As the main upholster for all of the dealerships in Rochester, Snyder Upholstery quickly garnered a prestigious reputation with their quality of work and design.
Several years later, during 1960, Snyder Upholstery expanded with more employees and moved to 336 East Avenue. Since then, Snyder Upholstery has been recognized as Rochester’s Largest Upholstery Shop, acquiring notable clients such as, Wegmans, CarMax, and DiBella’s–among various other dealerships and corporations in the area.
One of Snyder’s most prominent employees, Mike Jones, has been a staple in Snyder’s success as an outstanding upholster bringing forth first-rate production for over 34 years! Then in 1994, Snyder Seat Covers & Upholstery moved to 2433 Brighton Henrietta Town Line Road where they began their partnership with Austin-Spencer Collision.
On March 17th 2017, Snyder Seat Covers & Upholstery merged with Auto Expressions and moved to 630 West Ridge Road in the Bathtub Billy’s Plaza near Dewey Avenue. Jack Snyder, second-generation owner of Snyder Upholstery then retired on his 70th birthday. Still, our professionally trained team specializes in car upholstery, boat seats and commercial upholstery services; thus continuing the legacy of Snyder Upholstery as Rochester’s Most Trusted Upholstery services!